George Washington Room
George Washington didn't sleep here, but you can!
He was in Washington D.C. and inaugurated as America’s first president in 1789 when the Hancock Inn opened it’s doors. This room with a double bed and an inviting window seat alcove, overlooking the backyard, is a cozy retreat for a couple or single traveler. It is a perfect space for those who know how to travel light. There is a full bath with shower/tub combination.
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed Internet
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- No-cost landline phone service
- 24/7 Keurig coffee & Twining tea station
- Discreet flat screen TV/DVD & DVD library
- Concierge-level service for boarding pass & map printing, activity & restaurant recommendations
- Guaranteed dinner reservations (in-season)
- Free off-street parking and 24/7 keyless entry
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- No smoking or down-filled bedding in the building
Unique Features of the . George Washington Room
- Window seat overlooking the backyard
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Double (full-size) bed
- Wingback chair
- Wide-plank wooden floors with braided rug
Amenities in this room: .
- Private bath
- American-made William Roam bathroom toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Central heating & air conditioning